Taylor Thompson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM and the manager of Pioneer Wealth Management. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nebraska, where he graduated with highest honors. After graduating, Taylor joined the firm at its inception in 2002. Since then, he has worked his entire professional career as a Financial Adviser, and has been quoted in respected industry publications such as the Wall Street Journal and Bank Investment Consultant. He is currently a member of the Financial Services Institute (FSI).
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal authorizes the supervision and management of branch office activities. Registrations currently held with LPL Financial
General Industry/Product Licenses
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative authorizes the sale of all securities products with the exception of commodities and futures. Registrations currently held with LPL Financial.
State Securities Law Registrations
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law authorizes the solicitation of orders for any type of security in a particular state. Registrations currently held with LPL Financial.
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Advisor Law authorizes to operate as an Investment Advisor Representative in a particular state. Registrations currently held with LPL Financial.
- Life and Health Resident Producer – Authorized the solicitation of life and health insurance in a particular state.
Taylor and his wife, JoEllen, have three children: Turner, Benjamin, and Abigail. In their free time, they enjoy everything that involves the kids, but especially watching their soccer and baseball games.